Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Flower Boy Ramen shop

It's 1136PM right now on my laptop clock and the background music on my ear is Secret Garden's soundtrack Reason. lol. :-))

I've just watched the 7th episode of the Flower Boy Ramyun shop and was about to turn in when I suddenly thought of posting a blog.
well, ...



I just couldn't get convinced of the girl in that series to have all that namjas [men] wanting to hook up with her. It's just not so right. haha.

The flower boys are all truly pretty in fairness. And Son Ye Jin in my opinion would be the good pretty actress for that role. This is just my opinion so I don't expect any violent reaction from anyone. 

I still couldn't decipher why would Cha Chi Soo be so affected with Ms. Intern?
hmmm? why would he miss her? huh? miss her?? yeah. 
I'm thinking they [the production] have a shallow plot.
Ahh...anyways, if not for those beautiful boys no one will watch it. I think.
So silly. :-( 

Who am I to judge this series at this early? They're still currently airing it and who knows the plot could get better or .......... worse??? hehe..
Let's all find out.

No comments: