Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

My own version

It was only last night that I watched the film of 50 Shades of Grey and I want to share with you that I have my own version , I mean my own version of cast for the movie.

Two years ago while i was reading the sensational book 50 Shades of Grey



I had in my mind Anne Hathaway as Anastasia Steele.



someone simple, really pretty, charming  and sexy. Or similarly like Alexis Bledel with the innocent look.


I think personally it was more catchy if they were the reel Anastasia Steele.

And as for my Christian Grey. Matthew Goode is my pick.


tall, corporate looking, handsome, slim and sexy guy. Wow!!

Hmm!! (Big sigh!) Perhaps they wanted to make a movie without that much budget eh??? (honk!honk!) doubting the outcome of the film on how people will receive this kind of movie and so they come up with new faces (for me!) 

I honestly find the movie so slow! Was it really like that in the book?
I think not! I remember I couldn't put the book down.

I was not so happy watching the actors of this film. i felt there's something lacking.
Though it brought back feelings of giddiness and fantasy. 
You know, imagining some guy so accomplished in life falling for someone who just graduated from University. (?) Hmmm..

I bet this film has continuation just like its books.
I didn't see little Christian and Anastasia running around the green fields.

(photo credits to rightful owner)

No comments: