Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Come Back Mister

It's been a while since I finished watching Korean drama series. I think the last time I watched a full series was Oh My Ghostess. 

Today, I thought of revisiting one of my favourite websites and found this drama that captured my attention, like a book that you wont want to put down. Yup! it's hilarious! well, i was happy to recognize right away one of the actors from the beginning of its story and what i love from this series is that I've seen most of the actors here from previous dramas that I watched, that's why it made me happier! 

Just like what I've been saying here, I kinda have a criterion in watching dramas, first and foremost if it will hold my attention up to the end of the  first episode , next if i know the actors, popular or not , meaning Ive seen them in some of the dramas, and if the actors are good looking (that is if i dont know any of them!). Mianhe , Im kinda biased. 

Anyway, to cut my story short, I'm talking about Come Back Mister. 




Two guys in different worlds, got into accident , went to Heaven, given the chance to come back to earth but with conditions, and in a different face. 


The thrilling part is that both guys should not give any clue of their identities to their family and loved ones.
I know, I have seen a few dramas of this kind before, almost the same, but each of them had their unique presentations.

And the bonus part, is that the very popular Kpop idol Rain is here on this drama, and the very pretty Lee Min Jung. 

photo credit: to rightful owner

No comments: