Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Hibernation

Hey there!
It's been a while since I last post eh?
Almost a year today!

It looked like that I forgot this site, was busy with some other important things in life.

How are you all? All of you that just read and don't bother to drop a comment.
Lol! so you thought I don't see you read my stuff eh?

Okay, I'm back! 😉
And I'm glad to be back.

Currently, I'm on "He's Psychometric' Kdrama. I love the plot .
I love how thrilled I get when Lee Ahn uses his power to see the memories stored in a person's memory bank and he can also see them from things.

It's still being shown in Korea that's why we get delayed uploads here.

Spoiler Alert!

Lee Ahn - became orphaned because of the fire that happened when he was a little young boy in the building where his family lived.
His parents vanished from that fire.

Seong Mo - is the mysterious guy here. His mom was declared dead from the fire of that same building where Lee Ahn lived but turned out she is alive and is carrying a new name. She carried two different name in different times so her obsessive abductor from 20 or so years ago couldn't find her.

Seong Mo later on became a Prosecutor.

Seong Mo had a terrible , horrible life in the basement where he grew up.
He and his mom where hidden in the basement for a long time by his cruel, unappologetic, obsessed father.

When they escaped from that hell , it was just weird and I could not comprehend that even when they were questioned by the police they didn't say anything about the abusive guy, they were so scared.

And so apparently the guy lives on and came back harming other people again on their behalf.

We'll see what gonna happen next!




No comments: