Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blogging

I have to admit I'm so poor with words, I am so limited with it that even if I want to blog , I came face to face with my laptop with blank mind. And isn't that what they call writer's block? hmmm... It's funny that I even know some sayings like that... ha! ha! :-)) I'm not even a writer.

Anywho, I have this urge as of this moment to blog just because I feel I have to release this tension , this anxiety bugging me... I know this shouldn't be one of my favorite things...of course! to rant here my anxiety.

This will just be a random rambling from some person who's got a lot on her mind but don't exactly know where to start ... so silly me, allow me to post whatever comes to my head. 

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite girls. She's adorable big kid now. She's sweet, sensitive and fun and generous and always looking out for her big sissy. I always love her even though sometimes she acts naughty just like any kids...but you know kids are kids! :-) They are so playful. 
I miss you Rowzie! Happy Happy Birthday! I know it's one of your awesome birthdays with all your love ones beside you... Stay healthy and happy. Love you lots.

There's this guy on twitter that I find so attractive because of his wit! It's fun to follow him. Am I being selfish not to share him with you? ha! ha! :-) #notFunny


Oh and by the way I found this in Seoul airport coming back here... so cool! that when I get to see it I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe I would finally lay my eyes on it. I was thinking that if I really want to buy some I should go down town Seoul and really look for it.
It's not actually what's inside the box that I'm after, it's the box itself! whaa!! 
the peaceful Incheon aiport at dawn.

No comments: