Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lee Dong Wook

I didn't realize I have already seen this guy in My Girl series. But that was when I wasn't so into K-dramas, when I didn't care then who were the actors appearing on screen unless they made a real huge impact on me! Well......... now he does! :-)) Lol.

He's good looking eh? And if the scene shots were not meant for him to look tall , he, I think is actually taller in person! (I didn't google him as of this paragraph) .
You see, I have penchant for tall guys. I don't know why, but I find them attractive just by being tall. Jeongmal! Not to offend those not so tall guys here. Sorry!

Going back to Lee Dong Wook. Now I have googled him and found out he was in My Girl co starring Lee Dong Hae, that charming adorable lady! I've seen this series dubbed in  a different language. I could still remember this is one of the best K-dramas I've watched that time, it's just that probably I wasn't that much in awe of Kdrama actors - not with their anime-looking haired actors and "rag-doll" dressed girls-. Their "get-up" for me was a mess looking , me being born and raised in a tropical country I found those outfits of them as out of this world, being so naive with fashion back then.
But you know that K's (Koreans) have different , odd, colorful kind of fashion sense, and I've realized that. They have their own distinct fashion style that only them could really pull off.

After so many years, I must say he hasn't aged a bit. He still looks the same base from  the recent drama (Scent of a Woman) where I've seen him. Still good looking. Now I have to watch the series (My Girl) all over again. This time in their language with English subtitle. He is my new K-crush now.  Lol!!!
So here I go....

No comments: