Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Camping

Next week will be a long weekend , it's Civic Holiday!

And we are all excited for our  fun adventure camping to Algonquin Park . It will be my third time to go on camping --- real one this time-- with fishing, hiking, boating in our itinerary, that's why i am so thrilled and excited. We are all adults and leaded by a seasoned camper. i am so looking forward to it, im hoping everyone will have fun and enjoy everything that we are going to experience.


As you can see my sleeping bag is ready. :-)
And almost evwything that I need to bring.
It's all in my backpack.


There are a few more things though that I need to buy or have to dig in my stuff to get it ready.

I need to bring water shoes.

and my own flashlight , as I'm sure everyone will have their own as well.

Anyway, i will be posting pictures when we come back from our adventure.

Algonquin Park ---- here we come!!!


No comments: